Organic Tanning Solution is preservative free, which means that it stays clear of ingredients such as alcohol, paraben, artificial colorings, or petrochemicals. It contains natural and organic ingredients, herb and botanical plant extracts. Organic Spray tanning is becoming more and more popular, especially among those that are health conscience. Among them are top profile celebrities such as the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Jessica Alba, and Paula Abdul. Organic Spray Tan has antioxidants and botanical moisturizers. It is an all natural and plant based substance made from sugar cane and beets. The active ingredient from this substance is called DHA. The DHA reacts with the amino acids in the skin, causing the skin to darken or become tan. It gives you that natural tan look. The best part is, you don’t have to burn your skin in the sun and take in harmful UV rays.
Some of the benefits of an organic spray tan:
- It has No OIL
- It has No Alcohol
- It has No perfumes
- It has No Parabens
- There is No Artificial preservatives
- It is pH-balanced and designed for all skin types
- It is hypoallergenic
- It is safe to use
- No harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Keeps your skin even and smooth.
- It’s good to cover any imperfections like spider veins.
- Helps clear up some acne skin problems.
- Will make the skin look younger, with a healthy glow, adding a little color to the face.
At Bodyology our professionally trained aestheticians will provide you with that perfect sun-kissed glow and streak-free tan.